News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Hai.  Once.  Just went to check up on my hatchlings and see if there were any good eggs in the cave.

TPBM has chapped lips.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

Kinda, yeah.

TPBM has snow already.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

I wish.

TPBM is exhausted.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

A little.

And it's snowing here! It's not really sticking but hey, at least it is snowing!

TPBM prefers autumn over winter.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Nah, I like winter more.

TPBM is very cold currently.

Rusvul

Nope. It's Florida-cold outside, but we have both air conditioning and a heater.

TPBM owns a laser of 5mW or more?

Jukka the Sling

False.

TPBM recently became obsessed with the Hobbit and LotR movies.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

Not recently no, but I am obsessed

TPBM has been obsessed with the Tolkienverse for a long time
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Russa Nodrey

Nope, recently.

TPBM can't think of something to say to the person below them.
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

False.

TPBM prefers the Hobbit movies to the book.

Jetthebinturong

Definitely not, Desolation was awful and repetitive and so many things were changed (I don't mean Azog and stuff, I'm fine with that as it's in the appendices of RotK (likewise with the Gandalf plotline)) but why did Jackson have to make some stupid big deal out of the black arrow and add in this political intrigue. The only saving grace was Smaug

TPBM prefers the Hobbit book to the film series

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

False.

TPBM about had a heart attack 'cause they just found out online that in the book Fili and Kili both die (and thus they'll likely die in the movie). (No, I haven't finished reading The Hobbit, 'cause I'm saving the last bit for after I've seen The Battle of the Five Armies (if I even get to see it)).

Delthion

No, I already knew that.

TPBM is amazed at Jukka's ignorance.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Dunno... ;D

TPBM is currently listening to the weird song that plays during the credits of The Two Towers.

Delthion

No, but I have a lot of the LOTR soundtrack play on my Pandora.

TPBM likes Into the West from LOTR.