What animal is like you?

Started by Redwall Musician, June 29, 2011, 03:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily

DanielofRedwall

I took the quiz and got an otter. I would hve thought I'd be a mouse though, I can't stand anything remotely spicy.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

I did the quiz and Im an otter. That's why I called myself Tiria Wildlough (haha)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I took the quiz and apparantly I'm a mouse.
(Stupid inaccurate quiz with only "good" characters as the possibilities. >:(
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 30, 2011, 01:11:28 PM
Don't worry, you'll always be a weasel in our eyes.  :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Osu

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 30, 2011, 01:21:52 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 30, 2011, 01:11:28 PM
Don't worry, you'll always be a weasel in our eyes.  :)
Yes, don't listen to that mean old quiz. You're definitely a weasel. XD
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

martins#1fan

Quote from: Galedeep on June 29, 2011, 06:36:21 PM
I'd say i'm a bit like an otter, but I can't stand spicy food.
Oh I loooooooooooovvvve! spicy food! Hot Wings, tacos with super HOT sauce on them, hotroot pepper soup just soumds amazing right now!
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Nightfire

Definitely a squirrel! I'm awesome with a bow and arrows, and I am hyper-fast and LOVE to climb!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Gonff

Quote from: LadyAmber4ever on July 18, 2011, 11:19:41 PM
Definitely a squirrel! I'm awesome with a bow and arrows, and I am hyper-fast and LOVE to climb!

I can't say I'm awesome with a bow and arrows, but I do have my own long-bow and I also LOVE to climb! (Since I'm homescholled I often do my school in a tree, and in the summer I read up in a tree.  ;D)
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

Hey, I'm a homeschooler too! Are you a Christian? I am, and having a verse as your signature is a dead giveaway.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Log-a-Log

I got an otter, and they are also my favorite characters
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Storm

I got squirrel though I think that I'm more of a badger. I like to let my enemies a chance to know who I am instead of hiding in a tree with a limited weapon. If you're bored, try typing bager and looking at the spellcheck results. They're really quite stunning.
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears.
I have come to bury Caesar, not praise him.
"Julius Caesar" by William Shakespeare

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

James Gryphon

The quiz ranked me as a hedgehog, which might be about right. A normal "animal personality test" ranked me as a porcupine.
« Subject to editing »

rakkety tam

Quote from: LadyAmber4ever on July 19, 2011, 04:16:54 PM
Hey, I'm a homeschooler too! Are you a Christian? I am, and having a verse as your signature is a dead giveaway.
i'm a christian i live in WV
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace