News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

If you could tell/ask Brian Jacques anything, what would you tell/ask him?

Started by ILoveMTW, June 11, 2012, 10:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

rakkety tam

i probably would ask him how he got his inspiration and stuff for the books and an atograph and if he has ever been to west virginia
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Skalrag of Marshank

Is Veil REEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLYYYYYY evil????

Just kidding.

Yeah, I would have a hard time coming up with something, too. Maybe what inspires him the most in his writing...
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Tiria Wildlough

There are already audiobooks of every Redwall book except The Rogue Crew.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

I'd ask him if he would ever consider making a Redwall board game

Lutra

I'd probably ask him to sign my copy of Redwall, and then I'd try to find out if Veil was meant to be good/evil from his viewpoint.  I don't believe he's ever answered that question in the Q&As or any of the videotaped visits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K62jdWsSQc - Brian Jacques in Austin, Texas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDHCVLUdQXc - Brian Jacques at Borders

These video pieces (if you watch all the parts) will answer a lot of the questions people have had for him. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

AbbotPlumble

I think I would ask him for tips on how to craft a story...Brian Jacques, was truly a master tale spinner.  When he wrote and spoke for that matter, you could see that he gave all he possibly could to his craft.

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!