News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Good news!

Started by Redwallfan7, February 15, 2013, 07:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on February 16, 2013, 02:22:19 AM
Thats great, I got at least two of my friends to read Redwall....I gave them each a book. (If you are going to your friends B-day party give the a Redwall book as there gift [I for one have not tried it yet])
A friend started us on a Redwall book and we started our other 3 siblings (two of them are too young and one doesn't care) and our two cousins we bought a redwall book for their birthday!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

321tumbler

I got a few of my friends at least started. I had a Abbot's Midsummer Jubilee so I suggested that everyone read at least Redwall and most of them read most of it.

winifred

A Jubilee!!!!!!! Cool! Did you have it outdoors?

I've gotten a few of my friends reading them. One of them moved recently to a different state and some girls had a going away party and I gave her a few of the books!!!  ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on February 16, 2013, 02:22:19 AM
Thats great, I got at least two of my friends to read Redwall....I gave them each a book. (If you are going to your friends B-day party give the a Redwall book as there gift [I for one have not tried it yet])
She understands Brittish English, so that's a plus. I won't have to explain why the characters say "aye" instead of yes  :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

321tumbler

Quote from: winifred on February 17, 2013, 05:44:02 AM
Sadly it rained so the bonfire didn't work neither did a vermin attacking the abbey game I had in mind.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: 321tumbler on February 21, 2013, 02:21:42 AM
Quote from: winifred on February 17, 2013, 05:44:02 AM
Sadly it rained so the bonfire didn't work neither did a vermin attacking the abbey game I had in mind.

Thats to bad, maybe next time.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Kitsune

I gave a friend Redwall for their birthday and they said they really liked it!