News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The First Thing That Comes to Mind

Started by Rainshadow, October 07, 2012, 05:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Butterflies.  (Y'know, in the stomach)

What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say palm trees?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Hawaii

what's the first thing that comes to your mind when I say billboard?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Billboards.

What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say Wreck-It Ralph?  (Or Wreck-It Rick if you've read any of the comments in the Owl City song.  Lol, "MY NAME IS NOT RIIIIIIIIIIICK!")
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

A new movie.. I guess.

what's the first thing that comes to your mind when I say game?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Video games.

What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say Patrick Star?

Redwallfan7

Underwater creature

what's the first thing that comes to your mind when I say sprite?

Rainshadow

The drink.

What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say dog?

Redwallfan7

A great pet.

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when I say song?

Rainshadow

When Can I See You Again - Owl City.  (Well, that's the first song that came into my head at least lol)

What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say Port Blue?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Ocean.

What'z the firzt thing tha' comez tae mind when I zay Wi nøt trei a høliday in Sweden this yer?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

The first thing that comes to my mind?  Why are you typing like that?  :P  Lol.

What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say Aldebaran?

Lily

The star in the constellation Taurus.

What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say Japan?

Redwallfan7

sushi

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when I say friendship?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

One of thoze Be-good  T.V shows.

What iz the firzt thing that comez tae mind when I zay See the løveli lakes
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

A beautiful lake that I made in my imagination years ago.  Yes, yes, I am quite weird if I make lakes in my imagination.  I'm fine with being weird.  :P

What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say The Sixth Day?