News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

True

And mine was false, it's cows.

T or F, my favorite smilie is this  :-*

Leatho Shellhound

True....you never know with you, that is most likely your favorite in secret.  :)

T or F My birthday is almost here!!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

True!

Mine was obviously false!  >:(  JK  ::) My favorite's this one:  ;D

T or F, Leatho Shellhound's favorite smilie is this  :-[ ( ::))

Rainshadow

Well, obviously true!  :P

T or F?  My least favorite smiley is this:  >:D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

False? Knowing you. Ha ha, JK   ;)

True or False I love the four hobbits in LOTR
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

false, seeing how you meet more than four, if you said the four main hobbits, i would have said true.

true or false, I was kind of bored at the time of typing this

Redwaller

Quote from: psybox on March 28, 2013, 02:01:34 PM
false, seeing how you meet more than four, if you said the four main hobbits, i would have said true.

true or false, I was kind of bored at the time of typing this
Lol! True!

T or F, I got to go work soon.

Leatho Shellhound

True

T or F I am turning 15 in 1 hour and 20 minutes

click the banner

KitrallStreamrippler

If you are I congratulate you.

True or false- I want to backpack across Europe for a year before settling down in a hobbit-hole in Montana.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

True.

I go to the same church as Leatho.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Redwallfan7

True?

True or False anything Tolkien is awesome
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

False, orcs are ugly.

What Norham Waterpaw said was true.

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

True indeed.

Do I have a science test today?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

True.

True or falze, Elemental Hero Avian 'az ze zame number o' attack pointz az 'iz defenze.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwallfan7

True?
True or False my friend is bringing her German Shepherd to school tomorrow