True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

You or me?  For you, true?  For me, false, 'cause I still haven't gotten around to reading the second.  Ugh!  I requested it on Monday, though.

T or F?  Today is my brother's birthday.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

False it was his Birthday on tomorrows yesterday.... wait, that makes it true.

T or F I went to a 1940's theme play tonight.

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

....False?

TOF, I'm a fan of Armin Van Buuren.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Um, well, it could go either way.  I could say true, since you like Trance, but I could also say false, 'cause you've proclaimed that Armin Van Buuren isn't as good as some other artists.  I'm gonna go true, though.

T or F?  I created a hole in the ozone layer.  (Brownie points if you get the reference!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

True

True or False: I am going to explode in two hours (More brownie points if you get what I'm talking about)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

True (yes, I got the reference, Mr. My Head Has Already Exploded Twice.  ;)), and mine was false.  (Did you get the reference?  :D)

T or F?  I'm rather starfished.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 23, 2013, 05:37:54 PM
Um, well, it could go either way.  I could say true, since you like Trance, but I could also say false, 'cause you've proclaimed that Armin Van Buuren isn't as good as some other artists.  I'm gonna go true, though.
Correct! He's currently my #4 DJ right now.

And to your question, Rainshadow: False?

T or F: I've wached Merlin before.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Cornflower MM

False?
TOF I'm going to the great big family Thanksgiving thing?

Rainshadow

True?  And Ungatt, mine was true.  I hadn't eaten breakfast at the time, and it was nearly lunchtime.  ;)

T or F?  I still haven't finished the Merlin series.

Cornflower MM

I say TRUEEE!!
TOF I'm going now because I'm getting bored?

Rainshadow

Well, you're off now, so true?  And mine was false.  ;)

T or F?  I'm reading a fanfic that's all about texting.

Cornflower MM

Um, False? If there is a fan fic about texting, lead me to it! I need to learn what my sister is saying in her emails!!!
(Texting doesn't evewn count as a word with my SpellCheck!! What's up with that?)

TOF I'm getting starfished?

Rainshadow

True?  (And mine was true.  It's called 'A Finger Slip', and it's a Sherlock (BBC TV show ;)) fanfic, but it's rather inappropriate.  Lots of... colourful language, you could say.  Interesting, but not clean.)

T or F?  I can't cross my eyes.

Cornflower MM

False....
TOF I'm on a borrowed laptop?

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  The Hunger Games is one of my favourite trilogies.