News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

How should I know?

T or F: Blobfish exist
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

True, and they look hideous.

T or F?  There is a character in the How To Train Your Dragon book series named Kamikaze.  (Hehehe, just gonna keep askin' that till ya answer.  ;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
True
;D
I don't care.

T or F: The octopus can fit through a hole no matter the size.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 13, 2014, 03:47:27 AM
  True, and they look hideous.

T or F?  There is a character in the How To Train Your Dragon book series named Kamikaze.  (Hehehe, just gonna keep askin' that till ya answer.  ;D)
Yes. Just, yes. She's kind of a jerk sometimes, and she talks nonstop, and she stabs things... I used to love those books.

T of F? The book is different from the movie in that Toothless is in fact a tiny little field dragon. (Heheh, from the way I say that... Obvious much?)

The Skarzs

True? I don't know, never watched the movie, never read the book, frankly, I don't want to.

T or F: Octopus can tear crabs' shells apart with just their suckers and tentacles.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 12, 2014, 05:35:19 PM
That's actually true, Vilu. ;D
And true for your answer.

T or F: Goats have been known to chew on metal.
No it's false
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Leatho Shellhound

True

T or F I've spent hours at the library
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Skarzs

True.

T or F: I'm a noob at computers.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

Noob = Newb = Newbie = New.  ;)

And I'd say false.

T or F?  I've never had a frappuccino.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

true

T or F The moon is whole.

click the banner

The Skarzs

I'm way too tired to really try, so. . . true.

T or F: I'm lying. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

...False?  (And mine was false, Leatgo.  ;)  I've had at least two in my entire existence.  :P)

T or F?  I spent two hours at Starbucks last night.

Leatho Shellhound

True!

T or F me and my cousin (We're only two weeks apart in age) named our selves the "Might Men" yesterday as we explored deep in the forest and pulled up trees by the roots?

click the banner

The Skarzs

I've done stuff like that before, so true. ;D

T or F: RP's are fun. (you'd better answer correctly)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.