News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

True?

Oh, and by the way, James, I do not like salads.  Especially chef's salads.  I went on a paleo diet for a month, and chef's salad was something I had, like, every other day.  I.  Hate.  It.  Ugh!  Eggs!  Bleh!  (Eggs made up almost every breakfast for the entire month, so I don't really like eggs anymore.  ;))

T or F?  I'm going to an early 4th of July party tomorrow that will have fireworks.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

I hope it's true! I hope you have fun!

TOF I'm stuck babysitting b/c of a family tradgey?

Tam and Martin

No.

T or F. I am a Redneck.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

True.  ::)

T or F?  I recently found silver hoop earrings that I'm gonna use as part of my pirate costume.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

True.

True or false: Army ants can survive underwater for six hours.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

...False?

And mine was false.  They're brass, not silver.  ;D

T or F?  I'm watching The Help.

The Skarzs

True.
And mine was true. Freaky. o_o

T or F: I can see another bald eagle flying around outside.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BadgerLordFiredrake

False, since I'm pretty sure they're endangered and "another" would be really lucky.  If it's true, could you take a picture for me?

ToF:  I am currently making a website in Weebly.
baby turtle forever

Rainshadow

True?

And mine was false, Skarzsy.  ;)

Oh, and one time I saw a gathering of six or seven bald eagles in a field, staring at the ground.  I think they were gonna fight over who was gonna get some food or something.

T or F?  My brother is watching CaptainSparklez' livestream currently.

The Skarzs

True.

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on August 07, 2014, 09:08:12 PM
False, since I'm pretty sure they're endangered and "another" would be really lucky.  If it's true, could you take a picture for me?
It's true, though I can't take a picture. :-\ Where we are, bald eagles are very common, along with ospreys, red-tailed hawks, peregrine falcons. . .

T or F: there is no laundry outside.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Outside what?  I'll say true.
(btw, mine was false)

ToF:  I am hungry.
baby turtle forever

Rainshadow

True?

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 07, 2014, 09:16:04 PM
Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on August 07, 2014, 09:08:12 PM
It's true, though I can't take a picture. :-\ Where we are, bald eagles are very common, along with ospreys, red-tailed hawks, peregrine falcons. . .

I'm all the more certain that we live in the same general area.  I see several red-tailed hawks and eagles whenever I'm on the road.  And last night it sounded like a barn owl in the woods behind my house, so that was awesome.  (I came to the conclusion that it was either a barn owl or a red-tailed hawk, but I was leaning more toward owl because it was 10:30-ish PM when I heard it calling.)

T or F?  I have a bird app on my phone.

CaptainRocktree

True?

T or f Im awesome!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Rainshadow

True.  ;D

T or F?  I have a dress rehearsal tomorrow.

Leatho Shellhound

No, I haven't been in a play for a long time.

T or F I'm going to read into the late hours of the night?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner