The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Stupidity exasperates many.

Homestuck is a webcomic written by Andrew Hussie. I wouldn't suggest that you read it if strong language, innuendo, and homosexual relationships bother you.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

I'm good, then. H-U-S, eh? Alright, I'll take a look at the library.

Hmm, that explanation sounds reasonable....But wouldn't throwing a shoe work just as well?

Jetthebinturong

I think everyone is

You can't find it in a library, it's online (WEBcomic) it has videos and games as well as the pictures and writing, it is a masterpiece
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Okeydoke, I'll sniff about.

Jetthebinturong

Yes

No need http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6

Act 1 is kind of horribly written but very important. It is also the shortest act

Cornflower MM

Question: What's with the name thing?

BlueRose

I don't think anyone understands the name thing. I got exasperated at that bit of apparent stupidity myself at first. :P
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Jetthebinturong

It references it when John gets stuck in the house at the beginning "You are stuck at home someone might even say you were housebound" or something like that

Cornflower MM

Morgazath

Yours reminds me of me. I like acting stupid every now and then, ::) but only around friends and immediate family. ;D
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Morgazath

I hope you don't have one. :o
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

The Skarzs

Not a jackhammer: only a rotahammer. ;D
What about my sig?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Morgazath

I like it. Never heard of it, but I like it.

Rainshadow

A very good quote, but words do hurt.  Not physically, but emotionally.  They can leave you with wounds that will never heal; scars that never fade.  They won't kill you, but the feeling they leave may be even worse.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!