Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 04, 2014, 02:21:41 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 04, 2014, 02:09:47 PM
A Japanese song.

You seem very much into Asian stuff, especially with your RP charries; when did you first become interested in that sort of thing? :)
I've been in to Asian stuff since I first became fascinated by mythology which was when I was about seven however my love of Asian mythology, armour, weaponry and just culture in general intensified early last year possibly because of the playthrough of Okami that I watched. There are so many references to Japanese mythology in that game, which is my main area of expertise when it comes to Asia (that and their animals anyway)

Dragon Cave, good site, I shall click your eggs
Interesting. I know practically nothing about Asian mythology. Greek and Roman, maybe, but not Asian...
(By the way, thanks for clicking!)

My mom doesn't want me to join any more RPs at the moment. Sorry. :-\
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rusvul

Your mom gives you limits on that? Huh. I suppose I do have more internet freedom than most, which isn't always a good thing, mind.

I don't really have the commitment necessary to join and actually roleplay in an RP for more than a few days, apparently... I think I'll have to pass.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Leatho Shellhound

I'm waiting till sept. to join RPs
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Skarzs

'No one. . .' something. I can't read German.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I'm in the first and plan to join the second
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jetthebinturong

The Skarzs

What's with the doubled letters? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

caligulasAquarium [CA] began pestering theSkarzs
CA: You got somethin against my quirk landdwweller?
CA: If you continue to be so insolent, I wwill destroy you wwith the powwer of the wwhite sciences

TA: liike you could do anythiing two anyone ED
CA:Jegus Sol, go awway!

I'm not going to join any rps until I return from Cornwall, I'm in Wildcat Attack

Rainshadow

I seriously need to start catching up with Homestuck soon.  I took a break awhile back because I needed to get sleep at night and I sorta forgot about it, lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

(No offense, Rain, but I'm glad you haven't been reading it for awhile, and I don't think you should start again. From what you and Jet told me, I understand that it contains a lot of stuff that you, as a professing Christian, shouldn't agree with. Remember, as a person who follows the Lord, you're a witness to those who don't know Him. Also remember what your Bible says about "renewing your mind and not being conformed to this world's way of thinking". :))

A quote from Avatar: The Last Airbender. (I think. I've never seen it.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

(I should like to point out that it is fiction and I doubt anyone believes the universe was created by twelve aliens with grey skin and horns. On the homosexuality thing, the Bible says you can't BE one, that doesn't mean that you have to avoid all mention of them ever. I can't really think of anything else about it which could be considered to go against Christianity, if I missed something, tell me because I really would like to address all points)

A Bible quote 

Jukka the Sling

(Even a surface reading of the Bible shows that a Christian can in no way, shape, or form celebrate that which God prohibits and calls "confusion." Therefore, I don't understand why a Christian would read/watch something celebrating those types of characters and attractions.

And as an aside, atheist extremist Professor Richard Dawkins comes close to the whole gray-skinned aliens thing. So I wouldn't say that nobody believes that. ;))

Homestuck quote.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 26, 2014, 05:44:29 PM
(Even a surface reading of the Bible shows that a Christian can in no way, shape, or form celebrate that which God prohibits and calls "confusion." Therefore, I don't understand why a Christian would read/watch something celebrating those types of characters and attractions.

And as an aside, atheist extremist Professor Richard Dawkins comes close to the whole gray-skinned aliens thing. So I wouldn't say that nobody believes that. ;))

Homestuck quote.

(Meh, apparently the early Bibles didn't have those passages and they were doctored in for the King James version. That aside, the Bible also says "Judge not or you shall be judged" avoiding all mention of such things is pretty much judging. Also I wouldn't say it is "celebrated" the straight people get more.... screentime? Pagetime? Attention, let's go with attention than the non-straight people simply because there are more straight people than non-straight people as is so in real life)

(Heh)

The Bible quote again