The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Except Benedict Cumberbatch.
I love Tintin, he's awesome.

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

But I don't wanna tell everybody that you're the man...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

Is that Ooowwwl Ciiiiityyyy? I love Owl City.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Hmmm...what are you're thoughts on Remington Steele?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

But. . . this present was just for you!

Also, that guy looks like he needs a little less ego.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Man, you seem more and more like Leo Valdez every day.  :P  Just don't set your house on fire!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

And now you'll hear 'em again:  "Skarzsy-chan, stop blacksmithing in your room!"  ;D

Maudie

Othat's interestingO

Quote from: Delthion on January 13, 2015, 03:01:07 AM
Hmmm...what are you're thoughts on Remington Steele?

Eeew...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

I must object: He suffers from baby face.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Bad Skarzy! You'll burn the house down.

I was under the impression that Tintin was a teenager. Besides, I'm rather attracted to baby faces.

Søren

Except for Benedict Cumberbatch, according to my sister. Though she won't admit it.

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

NO, I'M THE MAN!  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  ;D

I feel as though I should explain what my signature means...

Jetthebinturong

It's not too hard to work out, I've never played DA:I but I'm guessing Bull only has one eye and Cole's asking him if he ever worries about demons attacking on his blind side
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan