The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

*Forward.  I have put my clock forward.  ;)

TPBM will now crack their right index finger.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Actually, yes.
TPBM is in front of a window.

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

There's one behind me, yes.

TPBM is cold.  (I forgot to grab my sweatshirt before leaving my room, but I've got my little cousin snoozing in there so I can't very well sneak back in (he's a VERY light sleeper).  Now I'm downstairs, absolutely COVERED in goosebumps.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

A little, but I like it ;D

The person below me prefers cold over hot weather.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Gonff the Mousethief

Yes Ma'am!

TPBM: Would rather use an Axe than a Sword.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jukka the Sling

Yes? No? I dunno.

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 08, 2015, 05:20:57 AM
  *Forward.  I have put my clock forward.  ;)
Shows how tired I was... :P

TPBM has an ask thread.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

Yes

TPBM is really excited for a book that won't be out for ages
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

No.

Ninja'd: Yes. Who doesn't? ;D

TPBM is listening to Pandora.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

No, Spotify.

TPBM has already gotten sunburned this year.

Delthion

Nope! It's a very rare occurrence.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

TPBM has pet an alligator.

Delthion

No.

TPBM has listened to a song by Tommy Makem and Liam Clancy, Liam and Clancy or Makem and the Clancy Brothers.

Mhera

I'm listening to Clancy's Shoal O Herring right now because of your prompt. I like it, thanks for the inadvertent recommendation. :)

TPBM likes mint chocolate chip ice cream.

(Now it's The Croppy Boy (1798 Rebel Song). Good stuff. ;D)

Delthion

Now the saddest song that I have ever heard to date is "The Cocky Farmer" by Tommy Makem and Liam Clancy. Should be on their album "Two for the Early Dew."

No.

TPBM now likes the aforementioned group.

Mhera

Yes! But I'm playing it on free Spotify so I can't really pick which song I'm listening to.

TPBM thinks Rhodesian Ridgebacks are cool.