News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

True, although I haven't used it in years.

TPBM owns a cat.

Banya

Thank heavens, no.

TPBM went to church this morning.

Wot, wot!

Yes :)

TPBM wants some chocolate
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Banya

Always.

TPBM wears a watch most days.

Søren

No.
TPBM likes frozen breakfast sandwiches.

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Meh.

TPBM has been to the Cheesecake Factory before.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

Er... no.

TPBM is extremely hungry.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Nah, I just ate two hours ago.

TPBM wants a cookie right now.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

My stomach hurts like heck. So no cookies :-X

TPBM voted for someone in SFC.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Yep.  ::)

TPBM has to mow the lawn at their house.

Jukka the Sling

Not right now, of course, but I have before in the summer. Usually my dad or Russa does it, though.

TPBM has "stalked" (a) forum member(s) before using Google.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Banya

No.
What?
Creeptastic.

TPBM still wears a jacket outside.

Søren

No.
@Jukka
Do you have something you would like to confess?

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

(Where's your PBM?

And, er, I basically look up people sometimes. Like, by Googling their username coupled with the word Redwall, or other small bits of info they share.... *Hides in a corner, anticipating the horror of the forumers*

But I do that with lots of random people online.)

Banya

My friends and I do that when one of our friends starts dating a new guy.

TPBM has been on a date.