Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Gonff

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Gonff

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Gonff

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Where do you get those pictures, Coobreedan?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gonff

James Gryphon

After the turn of the century, in twenty-one-oh-eight, there was a catastrophe of unprecedented scale, when the residents of the mining town of Springvale, California began to complain of dizziness. This condition was discovered to have been brought about by carbon monoxide, which had been brought up from the below mining tunnels. The government was readily willing to help, but it turns out that all the inhabitants of this town suffered from a rare disease, brought about by long hours underground, and could not be cured by modern medicine.

The mining operation ended a failure. The last surviving miner, however, was one of the charter founders of a union against oppressive working conditions, which gradually led to the replacement of human mine workers with robots in the late 22nd century.
« Subject to editing »