Count as high as possible before a moderator posts

Started by Gonff, July 04, 2011, 02:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff

Ummm, yeah I said 0.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Gonff on July 21, 2011, 03:06:23 PM
Ummm, yeah I said 0.

Sorry, I didn't see before I posted it. You guys haven't been out of the zeros and negative for a while. And the reason it says I edited your post was because I hit "modify" not "quote". Sorry.

-1!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

martins#1fan

LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Redwall Musician

Gonff

Uhhh, I'm not sure what just happened, but I'll say 0.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Redwall Musician

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Redwall Musician

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Taggerung_of_Redwall