News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Combine the members!

Started by Trigoma, August 20, 2012, 06:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

@Skarzs
Well, Hulk threw Thor around some int he first Avengers, but Thor's hammer-to-the-face was effective.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

And Thor broke out of a cell that was meant to be able to hold the Hulk. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Soren, that is great on far to many levels to count.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Hickory

You used bad grammar! Now I'm angry!

*feels powerful urging to use Avengers quote*
I'm always angry.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Hickory

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 20, 2015, 12:19:49 AM
Yeah, that isn't me.  I have long, dark brown hair.  I thought I'd mentioned that enough times... :P

And none of you are as socially awkward as those people in the video.  I hope. :P
...so the profile pic on your channel must be you, right? Becuase the pic is different from the girl in the video.

EDIT: Aaaaa!!! Didn't realize I was DPing!

Wylder Treejumper

Oh yeah. Cap is mine! (He happens to be my favorite Avenger. You know what they say- the original is always best ;))
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

Except in the mobile game Jetpack Joyride. The original is always best.... unless it's improved.

Gonff the Mousethief

Yeah, that isn't me.  I have long, dark brown hair.  I thought I'd mentioned that enough times... :P

And none of you are as socially awkward as those people in the video.  I hope. :P
Nope, I am just like that!

That first video basically described the Skype Chat we had...
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Banya

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on May 24, 2015, 04:58:52 PM
That first video basically described the Skype Chat we had...
Perfectly.  Yet it was still fun.

Hickory

How was the skype chat? I won't get a good chance to do it for a while...

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on May 22, 2015, 10:13:42 PM
Yeah, that isn't me.  I have long, dark brown hair.  I thought I'd mentioned that enough times... :P

And none of you are as socially awkward as those people in the video.  I hope. :P
...so the profile pic on your channel must be you, right? Becuase the pic is different from the girl in the video.

EDIT: Aaaaa!!! Didn't realize I was DPing!
Nope.  That channel is entirely unaffiliated with me. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

Ok. Sorry if one questions got a little awkward, or if I came a cross as a stalker...

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 19, 2015, 07:24:15 PM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on May 19, 2015, 02:55:52 PM
REVIVE!!!

Jukka and Del:

As you can see, Jukka is acting as Legolas perched on Delfax. ;D
Lol, wut?

Several of us members if we got together.  (Corny is the girl in the pink shirt, Soren is the guy in the yellow-and-green, James is the guy with the plaid shirt and glasses, Sam is the guy with the beard, Rain is the girl with the thick dark hair, and Mhera is the girl with the headband and jacket.)

And this is me (I was the one recording the above video ;D):

(I'm not trying to offend anyone. XD)

*Falls over laughing* Jukka, *Giggles* that first video was awesome! (Even if I couldn't see it at first because of a plug-in issue) That is totally what I'd be doing! (Okay, my mom is giving me a strange look because I'm laughing and the video on my screen is weird.)