News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

I don't even know who that is. (surprisingly)
So I can't give you an answer. Probably false. Everyone is dangerous, no matter who or what they are.

I love the Celtic Woman song "Melody of Life."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

You didn't post an answer to my true or false question, HiaG.  :P
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nae clue.

Thrawn waz o' the Chiss zpeciez in the Unknown Regionz, an' waz a brilliant tactition.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Falze.

Nightingale iz mad.

Lily

"We're all mad here."

The sky is blue.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Dependz upon yer definitionz o' zky an' blue.

Badrang waz killed by an apple.

Nightfire

False.

"Amazing Grace" is an epic song.

Redwall Musician

I don't really know. I never really learned it, nor do I have to at any point.

If seventeen bunnies lost their way to the store, and had to ask a frightened pineapple for five dollars, then lost the five dollars in the library, the cake would have been eaten. True or False?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

False. the cake has no point or reason to be in the story, therefore, it is nonexistent.

ZOEgirl is a band made up of three singers called Alice, Elise, and Rayna.

Dannflor

abbess lycian was the youngest abbess at redwall :)
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Icefire

Quote from: Dannflor on August 30, 2011, 08:02:27 PM
abbess lycian was the youngest abbess at redwall :)
True...I think

Quote from: Nightfire on August 30, 2011, 03:34:44 PM
False. the cake has no point or reason to be in the story, therefore, it is nonexistent.

ZOEgirl is a band made up of three singers called Alice, Elise, and Rayna.
I have no clue whatsoever.

Martin the Warrior is the most tragic Redwall book ever.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

gorath

You're supposed to write a question.

Balis was related to Asmodeus.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.