News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

True, but never played.

The person below me is pretty awesome.
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Redwall Musician

True  ;D :D 8)

The person below me lives in the middle of no where.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

True. Nowhere is everywhere and everywhere is nowhere. My question is, where are we then?!

The person below me would survive in Redwall (Medieval) times.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

True. If you grow up like me you can cook, clean, argue, wrestle and fight.

The person below me does chores everyday.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Osu

.....ehhmmmm.....pleading the fifth, again. XD

The person below me goes to bed before 9pm.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

DanielofRedwall

Sometimes, most of the time at least half an hour later. So, I'll say... false.

The person below me watches Bear Grylls (he is awesome!).
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

False.

The person beow me has read at least one Star Wars novel. (Not counting the ones for Episodes I, II, III, IV, V, AND VI)

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

False.

The person below me has long hair.

Osu

Eh, medium hair. Soooo false!

The person below me is a cat person.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Temperance Macayle

Hey now, not entirely so!

The person below me has no idea who I am.
"Protect what matters with everything you have. Or you'll have nothing. And deserve it." -Aveline Vallen

Captain Tammo

True, but it looks like u like Bon jovi, therefore, you're awesome

The person below me wishes they could live at redwall
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The person below me has gotten stuck up in a tree before.
(This happened to me once when I was in the woods. My knee was stuck between two limbs and my shoes were on the ground.)

Redwall Musician

Ture. I was climbing up, and my sister was under me and she got scared so we couldn't get down and then when she tried to get down she forgot how so we sat there until my dad came.

The person below me owns a animal of some sort.

Lily

False. No room in my apartment.

The person below me thinks the weather is too hot today.

DanielofRedwall

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREEEEEEEEEEZZZZING HERE IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA!!! So false.

The person below me has been swooped by a magpie.
Received mostly negative reviews.