News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Creatures that should be in Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 14, 2012, 01:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Good point but are there any other characters that aren't pure ferrets that are albino?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skipper

Quote from: White One6193 on July 31, 2012, 12:04:59 AM
Bears.[Everything/i] is made more awesome with bears.
Apart from redwall and a few other things.

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Lutra on August 01, 2012, 02:00:05 AM
I know they had sea lions on the ice float because Grath had to speak with them. :)  Can't remember any dolphins though.
I think, but I'm not sure, there are dolphins in The Legend of Luke.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Captain Tammo

What about BRITISH WILD BOARS!!!!?!??!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

SpiderMonkey

One word:  Monkeys :D (actually monkeys wouldn't fit at all, I just have to support my distant relatives.)  ;D

W0NWILL

You'll get on well with Troy Troodon.  I wish there were more sorts of vermin, don't know what creatures.

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on August 14, 2012, 11:38:40 AM
Quote from: Lutra on August 01, 2012, 02:00:05 AM
I know they had sea lions on the ice float because Grath had to speak with them. :)  Can't remember any dolphins though.
I think, but I'm not sure, there are dolphins in The Legend of Luke.

Aye, they push and pull Beau and Verg's craft for awhile.

SpiderMonkey

Capn Greypatch

I always thought chipmunks should be in Redwall!
They do live in Britain, don't they?
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 24, 2012, 08:13:13 AM
Swift foxes!

Hoooooo YES!  ;D I have a swift fox for an RP character so I'm with you all the way!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

Quote from: danflorreguba on August 24, 2012, 05:23:34 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 24, 2012, 08:13:13 AM
Swift foxes!

Hoooooo YES!  ;D I have a swift fox for an RP character so I'm with you all the way!
Awesome  ;D *High five*
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

UNKN0WN

Redwallfan7

Skipper