News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Most Certifiably Insane Villain (We're Talkin' NUTS, People!)

Started by White One6193, July 17, 2012, 12:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Emperor Ublaz

Actually, he was pretty sane in the beginning. He was just...drunk. Towards the end, however, he kinda started to lose it, until he finally went mad at the end, talking to dead bodies.
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Emperor Ublaz on August 21, 2013, 04:02:39 PM
Actually, he was pretty sane in the beginning. He was just...drunk. Towards the end, however, he kinda started to lose it, until he finally went mad at the end, talking to dead bodies.

Vell many o' uz talk tae dead bodiez. Ah actually 'ave zome good friendz vho are buried in ze graveyard juzt oot o' me neighbor'ood zat ah like tae talk viz for avhile zometimez!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Emperor Ublaz

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Emperor Ublaz

Queen Lantur was kind of crazy. She always traveled around in a covered pallet, and wasn't she afraid of ghosts as well (it's been awhile since I read Marlfox)

P.S: To Dannflorreguba: If you're reading this post, please tell me if I used the right word. Somehow, "pallet" doesn't seem right... :-\
:-X

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

White One6193

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 06, 2013, 09:59:07 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 06, 2013, 05:54:34 PM
Are you saying that Slagar went through a garbage disposal..?

Zomezin' like zat. 'e vaz mauled by Azmodeuz after aw...

HiaG, you're confusing the Dibbuns. Stop it. lol
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Faiyloe

Quote from: Emperor Ublaz on August 26, 2013, 03:40:33 PM
Queen Lantur was kind of crazy. She always traveled around in a covered pallet, and wasn't she afraid of ghosts as well (it's been awhile since I read Marlfox)

P.S: To Dannflorreguba: If you're reading this post, please tell me if I used the right word. Somehow, "pallet" doesn't seem right... :-\
:-X

I know I'm not Dan but I think the word was litter.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 17, 2012, 03:58:38 AM
Well, lessee...

Silth was crazy. Crazy enough to be frightened half to death by a pretend ghost. It would have been interesting if Lantur had just left her to stew instead of poisoning her.
@White One: Gotta agree on Gabool. He was about the most insane Redwall villain. Remember the part where he thinks some other vermin is Graypatch? :-\

I'll think of more later.

I gotta agree!! Another crazy person?? Gulo-must I go on?? I mean, come on!! Read Rakkety Tam, and you'll see what I'm talking about.Oh, and Slagar is really Chickenhound from the book Redwall!! He even admits it, so it's not MY crazy thinking!!! And did you know that Redwall was just suppose to be a trilogy??? It was!! Honest!!!

Faiyloe

Well to tell the truth he wasn't even planing to publish the first book.