5 (55.6%)
Digs
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: August 23, 2012, 10:40:07 PM

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Capn Greypatch

They both rock, but I love Diggs! What a glutton. :P
Plus, I've always connected with the sidekicks (perhaps because I'm usually one too :P).
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Flandor

Had to go with Diggs; he's such a fun character :) he's a more tolerable and mature version of Scarum, with less overt gluttony and more loyalty to his friends.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Really because sorry I thought that Buckler was more mature than Scarum or Diggs, but ok.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Flandor

No, I said Diggs was more mature than Scarum.  Buck is of course the most mature out of all of them.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Tiria Wildlough

Diggs was better. I didn't like Buck for some reason.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Vilu Daskar

I like Digs but Buck is better.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Redwallfan7

WildDoogyPlumm

I like both of them, but I voted for Buck because he wasn't your typical Salamandastron hare.  Plus I liked his audiobook voice.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Vilu Daskar

Plus I liked his audiobook voice.

Me to.

Rainshadow

Diggs is awesome, but Buck is awesomer.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

WarriorOfMossflower

You ask a hard question, mate, but I love Buck.
But the song they do together in the audiobook puts me at war with myself...
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Redwallfan7

Buckler wins in my book because he's not as gluttonous as some of the other hares can be. In the book, I never saw him stuffing himself with food or something like that

redwallgurl

Buckler he has so many amazing qualities
Fun. is a fantastic band.