News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Bard of Redwall Contest

Started by Ripred the Gnawer, November 06, 2020, 11:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ripred the Gnawer

*DRUMROLL*
Ladies and gentlemen!
If you have a knack for song-writing, here's your chance to show it! There will be a contest every week. If you are interested in this contest, you may PM your submission(s) to me, and the winner will receive a drawing from me (you may choose what you would like drawn)*.
Submission Rules:
1.) You may submit up to 2 songs, no more.
2.) No song stealing allowed! This means no entering other people's songs - this includes stuff like entering a song that one of your siblings wrote, e.t.c.
3.) All submissions must be submitted by Thursday @ 2:15 E.T. (Eastern Time).
4.) Don't worry about winning - just have fun!

*I am no good at making shiny things, so I will sketch the picture by hand.

If there is anything that I have left out, please let me know and I will add it as soon as I can.
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Jarky Thistlebrush

Ooh! Sounds cool!
One thing though: you might want to get a mod to put this in... well... fan crafts, I suppose?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

shisteer of nothing much

Either fan crafts or fanfiction.

Also, I'll see what I can scratch up tonight. (Ugh, I should have checked this board earlier)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I'll make a song. Not saying it'll be a good song but it'll be a song.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Ripred the Gnawer

OK, that sounds great. Don't forget to PM your submissions to me. I can't wait to see your submissions, all of you!