MeadowR's Redwall Drawings. Most currently not showing - thanks, image hoster

Started by MeadowR, June 29, 2013, 12:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Wow these are awesome! They look great. ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Captain Tammo

I love them! Those are really really cool! How long does each one usually take?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

MeadowR

Glad they are liked! :)

Tammo - those particular ones only took a few minutes. I'm not the best at estimating time, though! But I know if I'm just doing sketchier pictures like that I can get them done pretty quickly.:)

Okay, so here's the picture that should have been done months ago - time really went around from me there >_< - with the same techniques and paper choice as Rusvul's picture from the same request set, here's my picture for Romsca! So, so, so sorry for the massive wait :( - hope you will like it!

XURRENTLY REMOVED...

Please note the picture is coming up tiny on the forum, so if you click it it should come up a more accurate size.

Romsca is still ready to attack some 'goodbeasts' who are making their escape! Just a random scenario there. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM

Very nice, I love your work! May I place a request, please?

MeadowR

Thanks. :) You may place a request, however I probably won't be able to get it done for a few weeks - pretty swamped with pictures to get finished at the moment. ^^; So if you're okay with waiting for a little while, do go ahead with the description. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Romsca

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(:D :D :D :D :D :D :D)(100)

Thanks so much! That's great!

MeadowR

Glad you've seen it now! and Thank you. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Thomas Barkshield

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Luftwaffles

Woah, those are some really fine sketches, my friend.

I'm reading the topic VERY slowly (because it's longer than my attention span xD) but I'm definitely liking what I'm seeing. Keep it up!
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014