News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Season 2 of the TV Series... what a letdown

Started by Luftwaffles, May 10, 2015, 05:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrrrr

Yay!

I love when Constance picks up the table and is about to throw it at Cluny and co.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Luftwaffles

Quote from: rrrrr on May 21, 2015, 06:12:33 PM
Yay!

I love when Constance picks up the table and is about to throw it at Cluny and co.

Constance is a very interesting character indeed... probably one of the highlights of Season 1, and definitely a shinning example of what a good voice-actor can do for a character. Seriously, before I got to hear her voice, I had zero confidence on the character (hey! Why's the MAID beating everyone up?) but her voice-actor really brought a lot of passion to the role and her performances were incredibly delicious to listen to. Whatever else I could say about the character, the "voice-acting" box would remain checked.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Hickory

It's funny that in the audiobooks they almost always cast Beth Cassady as the badger females.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on May 21, 2015, 11:30:45 PM
It's funny that in the audiobooks they almost always cast Beth Cassady as the badger females.

That kind of disappointing, Janet Wright's voice is my favorite on the entire series (with Lindsey Connell's Rose coming as a close second).

I guess that Beth Cassady is even better, then.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Tim Churchmouse

;-; I always loved the second series, but I guess I'm too young and cant see the bad stuff.  ;D
This is your referral link!
PLEEEEEASE CLICK MULTIPLYFYING TIMES!!!!!!!

clunylooney

I am the absolute reverse of your opinion. I think that Mattimeo was the best, followed closely by Martin the Warrior. Also, I actually loved the reuses of scenes because of how old fashioned it looks.   
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me