News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall - The Game

Started by Astral, July 13, 2011, 05:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

That would be nice.  Badger=strong, Hare=fast, Mouse=weapon master(?), Mole=digger, Vole=?, Hedgehog=strong(?), etc.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Yeah, they would have to have weaknesses, like badger, if there's bloodwrath, everyone looks like a vermin in battle. It would be amusing if every thing looked like a vermin. Charge that tree! Maybe mice wouldn't have strengths, but they wouldn't have weaknesses. So nothing's under or over powered. Maybe a hedgehogs power would be prickly :D

blademouse

These guys are claiming to be licensed!
Maybe you could get in on their project.

http://redwallgame.com/

Osu

Quote from: blademouse on June 30, 2012, 05:39:06 PM
These guys are claiming to be licensed!
Maybe you could get in on their project.

http://redwallgame.com/

Aha! So that's what the Miller brothers were up to! I think this deserves a topic all its own in General Discussion - best not to clutter down this thread with something else. ;)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

UNKN0WN

Hey Astral,

I think I talked to you about this on YOUTUBE

phoenixfoden

321tumbler

Me and my brother found this game before I found this site and we were so ecxited.

Rainshadow

And I'm over here, gasping for breath as I stare at this.  I've been dreaming about a Redwall game since I first started reading these books!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

So does this game actually work? What's it about?

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

neutonm

Hey,

Thanks for mentioning it. Although, game looks outdated for todays standards but those who don't expect much will definitely like it - give it a try ; )

I have plans for this game in future. Perhaps, you dear redwall fans, can propose some ideas or some possible things you want to see in the game?

phoenixfoden

hmmm two storylines mabey?with vermin and woodlanders?and at the end you decide the fate of redwall!

neutonm

Nice idea! Thank you for response!

Non-linear story elements would thicken the gravy. Of course, how do you see this: one character decide which side he's on or two separate character story, vermin/woodsmen, each one with its own fate?

Shadowed One

I like that idea. I have played neutonmouse`s game, but I got stuck, unfortunately.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

neutonm

I'm not sure where you stuck - on level or it's to difficult but if someone really needs it... try to press "ALT" standing right on the torch behind first golden key in first level. Good luck! ; )