Wildcats or Badgers

Started by Taggerung The Otter, November 27, 2011, 08:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What beast is stronger

Badger
Wildcat

Skipper

Quote from: Sheep-From-The-Red-Hill on December 07, 2011, 09:55:52 PM
I also don't think its fair to say that badgers are stronger than wildcats because of their blood wrath since all there really doing is overexerting themselves, I am pretty sure a wildcat and a large badger lord are on equal strength under normal circumstances.
i partly agree, in lord bocktree in the fight between lord brocktree and ungatt trunn Bj mentions breifly that the big males both have equal strength, but Lb won cause bloodwrath and cause the mountain was rightfully his and to avenge his farther

Sheep-From-The-Red-Hill

Quotei partly agree, in lord bocktree in the fight between lord brocktree and ungatt trunn Bj mentions breifly that the big males both have equal strength, but Lb won cause bloodwrath and cause the mountain was rightfully his and to avenge his farther

I believe that Brocktree was described as humongous even for a badger while Ugnatt was just referred to as large so I don't think that comparisons fair either.

But of course I could be wrong since I mostly read the vermin chapters and ignored the woodlanders.

eualaia

badger=pwnage                  badgers are stronger cause fer example my pet kitty weighs 20 lbs     badger is bigger then my kitty cat *DERPFACE*

and wildcats tend to be quicker but less strong or fierce
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Melody

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Søren

Badgers I think in Redwall are stronger. You know, Ungatt Trunn lost when he fought Lord Brocktree.

I'm retired from the forum

MatthiasMan

gorath

You know, this was a TUff choice. I think badgers are stronger, since Martin the Warriordefeated Tsarmine, even though he might not have defeated a badger.http://eulalia
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Redwallfan7

My favorite species are foxes and otters, but I guess the wildcats and badgers are good. I don't like Tsarmina  though, I hate her
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ungatt Trunn

I voted Badgers as the strongest, but thats just because they usually win in battles against Wildcats. I would say that Badger and Wildcats have the same amount of strength.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Bluefire

I voted badgers, but I like both.

Ciaran Galedeep

Quote from: gorath on May 10, 2012, 08:46:52 PM
You know, this was a TUff choice. I think badgers are stronger, since Martin the Warriordefeated Tsarmine, even though he might not have defeated a badger.http://eulalia
you all use MTW as an example, i would like some thing to go one that was  just strength and nothing else i think if you took the bloodwrath away from the badgers and the insane dreams away from the wildcats it would be easier to decide. also Brocktree is the only time two such creatures have gone head to head in the books. in the backstory of mossflower we learn the bella's mate Barkstripe died in combat. was he ruthlessly cut down by verdauga greeneyes? I guess we will never know. the point is you are basing all of your arguments of a handful of characters...

Redwaller

Skipper

Quote from: Ciaran Galedeep on June 04, 2012, 03:37:41 AM
Quote from: gorath on May 10, 2012, 08:46:52 PM
you all use MTW as an example, i would like some thing to go one that was  just strength and nothing else i think if you took the bloodwrath away from the badgers and the insane dreams away from the wildcats it would be easier to decide. also Brocktree is the only time two such creatures have gone head to head in the books. in the backstory of mossflower we learn the bella's mate Barkstripe died in combat. was he ruthlessly cut down by verdauga greeneyes? I guess we will never know. the point is you are basing all of your arguments of a handful of characters...

Since Barkstripe wasn't much of a fighter he was probably killed by being overwhelmed by the vermin.

Redwallfan7

I like how courageous the badgers are
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers