News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

vitch: why i think he was so rotten.

Started by mattimouse20, January 12, 2012, 11:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which place in mossflower country would you most like to visit?

Redwall
35 (70%)
salamandastron
9 (18%)
loamhedge
1 (2%)
asmodeous' lair
0 (0%)
green isle
5 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Tiria Wildlough

I liked Vitch. Actually, Mattimeo was one of my least favourite heroes.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Melody

yea true I didn't like matti that much either he was such a brat.

mattimouse20

i think that vitch was a coward because on the outside he acted big and bad, but on the inside he was just scared. if he had been more careful and had stopped following slagar he would have been better off. inshort: pick better friends dude!
just wait until I make my daring escape!

winifred

I agree with mattimouse and mattimeo was pretty anoiying at first but I guess brian was making the point that you needed to work towards being a warrior not just magically be one once you grab martin's sword so he made matti to grow to be a warrior! :)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Plugg Firetail

Melody

If i had to choose between Vitch and Mattimeo, I would go with Matti because he learned his lesson in the end.

mattimouse20

who's badredd?? i've never read loamhedge unfortunately, so i'm not sure.
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Bragoon

Badredd is a small fox in Loamhedge, who's picked on for his size and strength, or lack thereof.  When two vermin kill each other, one of them being the leader of his pack, he pretends that he killed them both and becomes the leader of the gang for a while.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skipper

Quote from: winifred on January 16, 2012, 04:19:37 PM
mattimeo was pretty anoiying at first but I guess brian was making the point that you needed to work towards being a warrior not just magically be one once you grab martin's sword so he made matti to grow to be a warrior! :)

I totally agree with you, it would have been worse if he grabbed the sword and turned into a warrior straight away. I also think alot of people don't give mattimeo enough credit, im not that big a fan of him but he had alot to live upto and he was only young so it was alot to cope with being the son of a warrior and all that.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Skipper on March 29, 2012, 07:46:31 AM
Quote from: winifred on January 16, 2012, 04:19:37 PM
mattimeo was pretty anoiying at first but I guess brian was making the point that you needed to work towards being a warrior not just magically be one once you grab martin's sword so he made matti to grow to be a warrior! :)

I totally agree with you, it would have been worse if he grabbed the sword and turned into a warrior straight away. I also think alot of people don't give mattimeo enough credit, im not that big a fan of him but he had alot to live upto and he was only young so it was alot to cope with being the son of a warrior and all that.
Agree with you both all the way. Personally I kinda like Matti
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

Redwallfan7

I like some vermin, but some I don't like. Vitch is annoying...
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Jetthebinturong

Whenever I read his name I switch the first letter with a different one
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

xxmpxx

I started out hating vitch and mattimeo. but then again i dont like childre in general. ;) then by the end......oh wait i still hated both of them.