Who is your favorite Villain?

Started by Superdreuzel, June 14, 2011, 04:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

Cluny is by far my favourite, but I also love Badrang. He is awesome.
Received mostly negative reviews.

SpringWitch

The Marlfoxes. Dunno why, they just are. Possibly because they mostly ended up killing each other and fighting amongst themselves, which was completely stupid and redundant and made me laugh.

I also love the searat/corsair from the Bellmaker. Blaggut. Mostly because he really sucked at being bad, and turned out to be a total softie :)

SpringWitch

Forgot to mention Tsarmina. She's psycho crazy :)

Redwall Musician

The snakes are scary. Asmodes, Baliss, both gave me goosebumps. One night I had read about Baliss and the next morning I saw a snake in my bed. "Oh on! this is the end!" I thought. But it was my cat's tail. I almost fainted of foolishness.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

daskar666

IMO Blaggut wasn't a villain. Neither was Clogg.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 21, 2011, 04:36:39 PM
The snakes are scary. Asmodes, Baliss, both gave me goosebumps. One night I had read about Baliss and the next morning I saw a snake in my bed. "Oh on! this is the end!" I thought. But it was my cat's tail. I almost fainted of foolishness.

Zassaliss and his siblings. They gave me goosebumps, shivers, startles and overall total intense concentartion on what I was reading. Those three were brilliant, Jacques did awesome on them.

@Redwall Musician:btw, I accidently hit Modify on your post instead of Quote, hence why it says I edited it.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Osu

Actually, I gotta throw my lot in with Zassaliss and Co., too. Whenever I read the bits where they were stalking creatures, it actually got to me. Scary books don't usually scare me, so I must agree with how impressive Jacques's respresentation of those three was. Chilling.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

DanielofRedwall

The painted ones were pretty amazingly well written. I liked them.

Superdreuzel

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 22, 2011, 09:08:05 AM
The painted ones were pretty amazingly well written. I liked them.

Yes, I liked them.
Hmm ... Dolohov ...

martins#1fan

What about those cannibal lizards, from Martin the Warrior???   ::) ::)
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: martins#1fan on June 25, 2011, 05:34:11 PM
What about those cannibal lizards, from Martin the Warrior???   ::) ::)
Creeepppppyyyyy!

Urgan Nagru was awesome as well.

Felldoh450

I like the sable quean.... But I dunno y.....
Go ye into all the world and  preach the Gospel.

Wot Wot!

Quote from: Storm on June 17, 2011, 03:48:09 PM
What's wrong with an insane villain? They add spice to the plot. Gabool is my favorite because
A. He never really kills someone good
B. He's smart even when he's insane
C. He looks like a villain
D. He's a searat, the best villain's in all redwall books!

Gabool is great.  Jacques really pours on the evil when he writes about the searats.
All you cowards of the land and flotsam of the sea
Who murder, pillage, loot whene'er  you please
There's a Long Patrol a waitin', we'll greet you cheerfully,
You'll hear us cry 'Eulalia' on the breeze.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Captain Tammo

Mines probably tsarmina wildcat (spelling?) because she almost defeated Martin the warrior with her bare claws and he had his sword. She did go a little insane but that just makes it a better story!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior