In Which Mai Dumps his OCs everywhere [A Gradual Art Dump]

Started by Campanella, September 04, 2017, 01:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Campanella

pls remember to swaddle your wildcat babies.

And thank you @Tungro!

Tungro

Campanella

Like I said in my OP, definitely got inspiration from Outcast of Redwall, as it was one of my favourites to read! <: Although unlike Veil, little Koby (the wildcat bab) grows up pretty proper, defying the typical ~vermin~ lineage as his loyalty is strongly held with Redwall. ;)

Tungro

Quote from: Campanella on September 03, 2019, 10:44:18 PM
little Koby (the wildcat bab) grows up pretty proper, defying the typical ~vermin~ lineage as his loyalty is strongly held with Redwall. ;)
Wildcats seems to be the common exception (Gingivere and possibly one from High Rulain)

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

There is only one true wildcat in High Rhulain... ME!!!! (Just kidding, it was Riggu Felis.)

And his sons don't count because they arent wildcats, or grey caracters.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on September 04, 2019, 10:29:42 AM
One from High Rhulian??? Who, @Tungro?

Probably means Jeefra. Though I'm not sure a lack of confidence translates to being kind and moral.

But tbh I don't remember it that well, so he could've been kind of a grey character?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Campanella

time for my yearly art dump!! The last year has been just me struggling to find a style I'm fairly fond of, and as of late I believe I finally found it. So here's a doodle dump!  :D

Verdauga

Nice work! Your drawings have an overall look of cuteness to them, like a kids cartoon. Cool!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Campanella

Quote from: Verdauga on April 18, 2020, 12:48:38 AM
Nice work! Your drawings have an overall look of cuteness to them, like a kids cartoon. Cool!

Ayy that means a lot to me, thank you! :'>

lass of something much

Whoa! your art is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could draw like that!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Campanella

Quote from: lass of something much on April 18, 2020, 01:14:33 AM
Whoa! your art is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could draw like that!

Thank you!! :'D Just need hours upon hours of practice!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Skarzs

I like the kind of "bubbly", lighthearted style you have.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.