News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Drawings of a #Chipken

Started by Scott McLamok, April 20, 2020, 05:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

I might make it a drawing of some of the members that have fan art and descriptions of themselves. I know Kade One-eye Skarzs Teer I am not sure of her height Ebantu Lass not sure what you wear Seb he got a picture. I'll draw the people named above if they will let me.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Scott McLamok

Thank you! Hopefully I don't taint your really good drawing with my garbage drawings. Btw both of those drawings are drawn with a mechanical pencil.

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on April 21, 2020, 01:14:32 AM
I might make it a drawing of some of the members that have fan art and descriptions of themselves. I know Kade One-eye Skarzs Teer I am not sure of her height Ebantu Lass not sure what you wear Seb he got a picture. I'll draw the people named above if they will let me.
Teer? not even I know! and she's my sister! also what about the mods? and Verdie? Sheev and Russa? see, it's a massive project...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Quote from: lass of something much on April 21, 2020, 01:29:53 AM
Teer? not even I know! and she's my sister! also what about the mods? and Verdie? Sheev and Russa? see, it's a massive project...
Glad I finally got a mention but it's simply criminal that I haven't replied on this thread. It comes late, but you have some great work here.

@Captain Wortshire do you wanna be drawn?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

*rolls eyes* There's a thread for this...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

I will draw the capn I am pretty sure I have his permission.
I won't draw everyone because I am not sure what they look like sooo.

This is the Way.

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

Maybe I will make several drawings and if you attach them they make one big picture like a panorama.

This is the Way.

Verdauga

That should be simple enough, actually, but I wouldn't stress about that.

Scott McLamok

If you don't mind me asking. What is your animal Verdauga?

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

I don't really have one. I'm typically pegged as a wildcat (I wonder why ::) ) But I choose not to have a forum animal
Heh, I'm non-specific.

Scott McLamok

Okay I will draw you with a hood thats low enough to conceal your entire face.

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on April 21, 2020, 02:06:44 AM
I don't really have one. I'm typically pegged as a wildcat (I wonder why ::) ) But I choose not to have a forum animal
Heh, I'm non-specific.
Na, man, you're a cat.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱