die
3 (9.7%)
no
3 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Sebias of Redwall

*Oozes out of drawer*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

*Oozes over to Russa and flops onto her left foot*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Pours a spoonful of the soup onto the ooze.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 17, 2020, 11:37:04 PM
*Oozes over to Russa and flops onto her left foot*
@HeadInAnotherGalaxy Sebias is the blob confirmed.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Or at ze very leazt ze 'Zon O' Blob'.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on August 18, 2020, 01:48:15 AM
*Pours a spoonful of the soup onto the ooze.*
*The ooze twitches*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Sucks up the ooze with a straw.*  Tangy.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Jarky Thistlebrush

You should add some orange juice.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

Quote from: Kade Rivok on August 24, 2020, 06:44:47 PM
*Sucks up the ooze with a straw.*  Tangy.
Did- did- did you eat Seb?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Oozes forth from Kade's face holes*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

=_=
O.O

*Calls fire from the heavens.*

Sebias of Redwall

*fire picks up phone* 'Ello, mate?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Yeah, I'm gonna need you to incinerate this blob like thing down here. Try not to hurt the guy it's *URK* oozing out of, but yeah, kill it.

Sebias of Redwall

I'm sorry, mate. I'm busy cooking at the moment  *Phone hangs up*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!