The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Fortunately, Merlin had decided to...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

Summoned a dragon, who...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

was named Puff, and buried several cherries in the ground, which...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

Rillbrook the Wanderer

cows, which Merlin used to

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Establish a very successful dairy farm. Meanwhile...

WorshipTiria

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Was eaten by an Italian plumber named Mario, who then...

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Fell in love with Princess Potato, who was captured by...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Prince Charming, who dastardly had decided to...

WorshipTiria

Hold the Princess Potato for ransom, Which...

Trigoma

Forced the Princess Potato to pull out her secret weapon, the Spud-inator 3000. Suddenly...
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Baked Potato swung in on a lasso like Indiana Jones and KO'd Prince Charming, which totally ruined Princess Potato's glorious moment of saving herself. She then...