News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What is a Unknown Action?

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

QuoteGuest   06:14:39 PM   Unknown Action
i keep seeing these while im seeing who's online, what are some examples of Unknown Actions?

Redwaller

I keep seeing this too! It's only Moderators and guests that do it!

Matthias720

It refers to someone trying to do something that doesn't have a corisponding action in the forum software database.

Dannflower Reguba

I think I've seen some members pull that off too... For mods I'm guessing it's when they are.... Modding? lol.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lutra

Its when the mods are controlling the board from our secret lair.  ;D  You aren't supposed to know what we're up to.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Griffen

so are you in your lair right now? can you see Osu? tell him/her i say hi :)

PS: not sure if Osus a dude or g'all

QuoteOsu   02:00:51 AM   Nothing, or nothing you can see...

MODIFIED

YES!!!

QuoteGriffen   04:24:30 AM   Unknown Action

wahoo i was doing an unknown action lol.

i had two tabs open. one to see who was online the other for the summer solstice. i do that all the time but today was the first time it said "unknown action"

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Griffen

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

I didn't know the mods had a lair where they talk about whatever mods talk about? That's cool. It reminds me of. . .Darn what is it called? Umm. . .

Griffen

SHHHHHH!!!!! dont tell the mods we have a lair also!!! wait.... noo!!! epic fail! oops sorry guys and g'alls hahaha

Redwallfan7

Redwaller

Nooooo! Why did you tell them!?

Griffen

;D *crosses figure while saying the following  ;D

why did i tell them about a lair we don't have? lol we dont have a lair, i was just joking and wondering how cool it would be if we did have a lair like the Moderators.

MODIFIED
ok so Moderator down in your lair, please lock this forum before it gets moved to the cellars. i would like for it to stay in this section so everyone who is wondering the same thing can see it. so pleeese dont put in the cellars or anywhere else.

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra