News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

is this site free from hackers?

Started by mattimouse20, July 19, 2012, 11:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattimouse20

i just wanted to know how safe this site is from hackers and other viruses.
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

mattimouse20

do you have to be on this site every single day to work as a mod, or how does it work exactly?
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Lutra

You get on when you can. Its not like we get paid to be here or anything. :P
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwallfan7

In your personal view, is it hard or easy to be a mod?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lutra

I've been mod/admins of forums nearly as long as some people on this board have been alive.  Its not hard for me.  For those who don't have good people skills, it can be challenging doing the job and not getting upset at everything.  Luckily, all your staff here are pretty darn good with working with people. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Lutra on July 20, 2012, 12:38:29 PM
I've been mod/admins of forums nearly as long as some people on this board have been alive.  Its not hard for me.  For those who don't have good people skills, it can be challenging doing the job and not getting upset at everything.  Luckily, all your staff here are pretty darn good with working with people. :)
Cool :)

Tiria Wildlough

Hah, good for you. I'm not good with people.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

winifred

Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

I was going to insert a snide comment here, but I think I'll use what people skills I don't have and refrain from doing so.  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

winifred

Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D