News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

my idea

Started by Trigoma, July 03, 2011, 07:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

Of course it would be non of the mods responsibility. I will take full responsibility if anything goes wrong. After all, I am the creator.

~Trig~
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Lutra

That's not the point--if its linked to the forum it becomes our responsibility.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tiria Wildlough

No, no one's expecting you to take responsibility for it. That wouldn't be fair.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Matthias720

No one here on the forum would be likely to place blame one us, but it's likely that someone else (ie: a parent) may disapprove and lay the blame with us. We cannot and should not allow that to happen. That's why we're saying what we are; we want to avoid anything that could hurt the forum and its reputation.

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 12, 2012, 12:49:50 PM
No one here on the forum would be likely to place blame one us, but it's likely that someone else (ie: a parent) may disapprove and lay the blame with us. We cannot and should not allow that to happen. That's why we're saying what we are; we want to avoid anything that could hurt the forum and its reputation.
My parents wouldn't do that. However, there are probably parents who would.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Ceteruler

maybe he could just ask people to PM them if they want to join and set up some sort of sign-in sytsem.