News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

General Suggestions

Started by rakkety tam, July 19, 2011, 07:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Lutra

QuoteCould I request that a "ghost topic" be left behind when a thread is moved? Just something simple like a locked thread called "MOVED: Example Thread" with a link in the post to where the thread was moved.
I'm only asking because I've gotten confused so often when a thread moves. For example, the "Who Among Ye is Christian" thread was moved recently and I still can't find it!

It still exists, currently only staff can view it.  Some discussion went into areas we don't all necessarily agree with or approve of.

Ghost topics can be considered for future topic moving by mods. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Wot Wot

YEAH SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU i was just thinking because different age groups are at different stages in learning and may not understand but just a suggestyion anyway

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, it'd be a good idea if we were allowed to talk about absolutely everything, but since we have limitations, it's okay for kids to hang out with adults.  ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

gorath

I think that the forum should have a picture of Redwall abbey as it's background.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Redwaller

Quote from: gorath on May 29, 2012, 07:22:12 PM
I think that the forum should have a picture of Redwall abbey as it's background.

Good idea! Yeah! It would be great!

Lutra

I disagree....ever try to read text over an image?
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Galedeep

Friend Lutra speaks truth, indeed I have thus enjoyed the parchment design from day one.

Bragoon

Even the parchment is a little distracting to me, but not terribly so.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Redwaller

Quote from: Lutra on May 30, 2012, 12:14:24 AM

I disagree....ever try to read text over an image?

Ho yeah... I forgot.   :-[

gorath

Yep. Sorry I mentioned it, old chaps and chapesses
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

iorekthewar

uh this is my first post on this website and glad i found these books well here is my suggestion, it is i think that whatever studio company that was in charge of making the tv show should start back up on it because they'd probably get every one in here to watch it haha well thats mine comment or add if you wish

Lutra

Considering the last time Nelvana made a Redwall show was in 2001, I seriously don't see this happening.  Welcome to the board anyway. :)  Stay around and join in.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra