General Suggestions

Started by rakkety tam, July 19, 2011, 07:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

What if there was a topic completely devoted to the names of the past seasons in the Cellars? I'm not sure if there is a topic like this but I saw that in the frequently asked questions there was a list of the seasons. If there is already one could someone show it to me please?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Leatho Shellhound

Not to my knowledge, only feasts, which are for each new season naming.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Søren

There isn't a mobile site in the works, is there? I would love it if there was, even though I know that such a thing is quite an undertaking. Or maybe if a mobile site isn't an option, there is a common forum app called Tapatalk. Maybe we could get it so that this forum would show up there.

I'm retired from the forum

Rusvul

The forum does work just fine on mobile, it just doesn't have any special compatability.

Søren

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 08, 2014, 05:11:34 AM
The forum does work just fine on mobile, it just doesn't have any special compatability.
Well, "works" and "works well" are two different things. A tablet it works good, but on a smaller screen such as a smartphone, it's a pinch/zoom sorta situation.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Quote from: Delthion on December 05, 2014, 03:18:38 AM
What if there was a topic completely devoted to the names of the past seasons in the Cellars? I'm not sure if there is a topic like this but I saw that in the frequently asked questions there was a list of the seasons. If there is already one could someone show it to me please?

So would this work?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Yes, I know, but I mean a topic entirely devoted to the season names.

Kitsune

Personally, I think that Guests shouldn't be able to print out topic and there should be a way to create topics that Guests can't view. Some of the things on here are personal, and it just bothers me when I see a Guest printing any topic out that I might have posted information on. I don't post anything like where I live or anything on that scale (and I'm pretty sure that stuff might not be allowed on this site), but that's just my opinion.

Jukka the Sling

Even if it says a guest is printing a topic, that doesn't necessarily mean they're actually printing it. They may just be viewing the printable page (which, by the way, is great for searching individual threads if you use the "find on this page" thing).
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Dannflower Reguba

The Birthday boards are like that, you can't view them without being a member, or at least it was last heard.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Matthias720

Boards can be individually designated as viewable by certain member groups. By excluding Guests from a board, no one without an account can see the contents of that board.

The Skarzs

It's to our discretion what we choose to post.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Matthias720

Quite true. The reason the Birthday board is not viewable to Guests is to provide protection, due to the sensitive nature of a person's date of birth, without preventing everyone from sharing in the joys of a birthday celebration. However, on public boards it's up to each member to decide what they will and will not post.

The Skarzs

I know the Castaways thing was an April Fool's joke, but it is true that that series does not get as much credit as it might. So. . . an idea I would like to put forward is that the "Other works" board be expanded for the series as Castaways, Seven Strange and Ghostly Tales, etc., instead of it all being compressed into one tiny board.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.