Post here when you're the only member on!

Started by Kade Rivok, January 09, 2020, 10:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Somehow I missed (or have forgotten) the Monty pumpkin pictures and WHAT A GOOD BOOIIIII. What sweet kittycatses :D

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 19, 2022, 06:47:46 PMThe forum goes through active and quiet periods; it comes and goes like waves on the shore.  Like the waxing and waning of the moon.  Like my money after each paycheck.
Like your sanity after a visit to the Cellars. :giggle:
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Brother Saul

I'm almost finished with Mariel of Redwall, it's probably my favorite of the series so far.
Spoiler
I just got to the part where Hon Rosie survived! :o  Clary's, Thyme's, and even Pakatugg's sacrifice was so heroic.
[close]

Kade Rivok

Not everyone here has read the all the books, so ya might want to refrain from spoilers ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Brother Saul on January 16, 2023, 09:26:42 PMI'm almost finished with Mariel of Redwall, it's probably my favorite of the series so far. I just got to the part where Hon Rosie survived! :o  Clary's, Thyme's, and even Pakatugg's sacrifice was so heroic.
I love that book! It's one of my favorites!
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Brother Saul on January 06, 2023, 03:49:55 PMI have been active when no one else has a couple days. I think I'll be posting here often.

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 31, 2022, 09:22:10 PMAh zaid Ah'd pozt picturez o' Monty viz a pumpkin, zae 'ere zey are!

Monty Pumpkin Picturez

[close]

Alzae viz a couple picturez viz vot vere zuppozed tae be Dog toyz, but are na' (accordin' tae Monty) Cat toyz, includin' a pumpkin vone. Zat includez zat big vone in ze fifth picture zat lookz loike a giant viruz- 'e'll pick it up viz 'iz teeth by ze zin'z pokin' oot from it. 'e even loikez playin' viz ze blue zqueaky Znake! Enjoy! 'appy 'alloveen!

How many cats do you have @HeadInAnotherGalaxy? I have 7

7 Catz und 2 Dogz 'ave me. O'er Chriztmaz Monty really enjoyed ze Chriztmaz tree und ornamentz! *Jingle Jingle Jingle Jingle !!CRAZH!!*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Hah! My mom had several cats growing up, and she likes to reminisce about the mischief they would get into.
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

All alone and I'm lonely  :'(
This is the reality
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zat can indeed be very dangerouz. Zorry.

Ripred the Gnawer

Well... It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

If only more people zpent zome toime zinkin', vot vid ze vorld be loike...?

Ripred the Gnawer

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, pozzibly. Ah 'ave tae get up na'- Tess vantz tae play in ze backyard.