Defeat the summon of the person above you.

Started by Groddil, March 20, 2017, 03:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

I summon Grendel, who destroys the powerplayer with Righteous Fury.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Groddil

I summon Bjorn the Fell-Handed, who easily crushes Beowulf.

James Gryphon

* James Gryphon summons Silver-Age Superman's sneeze (which wiped out a solar system).
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

* Ashleg summons King Fergus and he blocks the sneeze with a tissue.

Delthion

* Delthion summons Basilisk, who breathes on the tissue and poisons the King.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

I summon Captain Hook to chop Basikisk in half so he can't breathe no more!

Delthion

* Delthion summons Captain Jack Aubrey who, through superior naval tactics, destroys the ship and person of Captain Hook.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

* Ashleg summons Captain Jack Sparrow, who reclaims his fame by stealing Aubrey's ship and thus killing Aubrey.

Delthion

I summon Stephen Maturin who challenges Captain Jack Sparrow to a pistol-duel and, while meaning to wound him, kills Sparrow instantly.

James Gryphon

* James Gryphon summons Sir Fredrick, who kills Stephen Maturin while acting like a moron waving a broken axe
« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

I summon James Gryphon's mom, who kills Sir Frederick with her seething glare of fury.

Delthion

I summon Fluttershy, whose stare overpowers that of James Gryphon's Mother.

James Gryphon

* James Gryphon summons an opinionated TV network executive who cancels shows
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

* Delthion summons a virus which makes everyone prefer books to TV.