"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Dub Episode 6

Started by Guitarmouse, September 30, 2011, 06:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winifred

Quote from: Guitarmouse on October 17, 2011, 07:28:43 PM
@Plugg and Skalrag.

I had 1-4 a long time ago on a private account, but am unable to download them due to me forgetting the accounts password XD. I also felt they really sucked compare to my latest ones, so, I decided to make new episodes 1-4 when I get enough people to bug me for them ;). So far you two are the only one's to even ask why there isn't any XD. So for now I'll continue to progress with the series, and a few random dubs (like Skalrag Waiter and the Mattimeo Dub) until I get enough viewers to ask for 1-4. So, it might take awhile ;). But don't worry Skalrag, "Skalrag" will be making more appearances in the future :), especially with a video request I'm going to do (eh, he's not in it much) and another more unique thing I plan on doing with him. I'll be sure to send you a link in a PM if you want ;). Don't know if Plugg would like one too.
First of all, I looooooooove your dubs they are hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Please make more!!!! I'd love to see the 1-4 eps .  I love the skalrag waiter dub XD! ;D   
Keyla: I'm obnoxious
That was driving me crazy the whole time :D
Thank you so much for these and please don't stop!!!!!!!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Martin the warrior

Quote from: Plugg Firetail on October 11, 2011, 08:42:37 PM
Martin:So Guitarmouse doesn't like us?
Rose:(says something unintelligible)
Martin:Well Guitarmouse is a loser.
Rose:(says something unintelligible)
Martin:I know,I'm a loser too.

Purely Epic!
At first i thought that rose was actually saying, so i played that part over and over.
now i really know
I would love to see 1-4 ;D
Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

winifred

Are you working on any more right at this moment?
Could you tell us a little about the process of making these and how it works? I'd love to try doing something like this! ;)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Romsca

#nook

Here it is so you guys don't have to click on the link:

Shadowed One

One question: Why is Badrang obsessed with a hairbrush?
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

Rusvul

Quote from: Shadowed One on April 05, 2013, 09:32:13 PM
One question: Why is Badrang obsessed with a hairbrush?
To make it ridiculously funny.
Keyla: I ate it!
Barkjon: Keyla, you idiot.
Guitarmouse, your videos are awesome, please continue making them. I know you worked with Hethrin for your "Who's the Abbot" video (By the way, that one's awesome), your videos are the only redwall dubs I've seen that are definitely as good as his, perhaps better.
Please don't stop! I want to see Keyla say that he's obnoxious more! (Oooh! you should make a montage of that!)

Maudie

I couldnt watch these cause videos dont work on our computer after we've used up all the streamingh time on our internet for the mont but from the comments it sounds funny!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

how did ye do that cause im trying to dub redwall like threr singing along to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZZUTSRtq3s