News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on October 11, 2017, 04:09:21 AM
Three days ago I walked into a movie/game rental place and saw the most evil thing that I have ever seen in my short existence: Tom Brady on the Madden 18 cover. *Shudder.*
I own that, along with Madden 17 with Rob Gronkowski on the cover.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Rob Gronkowski is only evil in the fact that he is on the Patriots, but Tom Brady partially CAUSES the evil of the Patriots. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

What if we merged this thread with the 1000 pages one?
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Then we would have nearly seventeen hundred pages.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Yo mama so fat she read 1700 pages of a cookbook and made and ate all the meals.

Delthion

That's not necessarily fat so much as hungry... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Delthion

So she's been starving for several weeks. ;D

Maudie

Admittedly that is still excessive.

However, my mum has a disease where her body cannot store calories as fat, so she has to eat A LOT in order to survive.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ashleg

She eats three bathtubs full of mustard for every meal.

Delthion

...wouldn't that be "drinks" in such a case?

Ashleg

No.

Mustard is not liquidy enough so she has to eat it with two spoons.

Maudie

Why would she do that? Plus mustard has basically no calories so that wouldn't really make her fat...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ashleg

Just because it is disgusting to do that.