News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY LUVVY!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Maudie

Ooh, I have an idea!
*Whispers to Rusvul*
Call her Rainy!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

BadgerLordFiredrake

And then what shall we call you, Mask?
baby turtle forever

Rainshadow

She's always been Masky.

Wait, is saying someone's alter ego name sort of like the whole Beetlejuice thing?  You say it three times and they show up?

LuvvyLuvvyLuvvy.

Masky.  Masky.  Masky.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Maudie

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Actually, I don't remember my alter ego's personality. :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Ow! Gah! No, no, it's not like that. Luvvy is just a jerk. Not an alter ego, just a jerk.

BadgerLordFiredrake

I think I have two internet personalities...
baby turtle forever

Maudie

The the the the the

EDIT: Look what I found when I searched for my question thread! http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=4355.0
Irrefutable evidence that at least some of us considered our embarrassing  nickname as an alter ego.

The Mask

Gosh this is confusing, I keep seeing Mask and thinking:' I haven't posted anything on here, what are they asking?'
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Maudie

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: Mask on November 29, 2014, 01:49:30 AM
The the the the the

EDIT: Look what I found when I searched for my question thread! http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=4355.0
Irrefutable evidence that at least some of us considered our embarrassing  nickname as an alter ego.
Sigh, that was a period of inactivity for me.
baby turtle forever

Maudie

Guests scare me. I looked on Who's Online and there was one that was looking at the introduction topic for like three hours.  :o