News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Jet, he thought that Delthi sounded close to Delphi so that brought the Oracle of Delphi to mind, hence the name Oracle.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on December 14, 2014, 12:51:15 AM
Jet, he thought that Delthi sounded close to Delphi so that brought the Oracle of Delphi to mind, hence the name Oracle.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Elizebeth

Søren

Delthion

Quote from: Elizebeth on December 14, 2014, 03:04:54 AM
CATS ARE THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO HUMANITY!!

Wow, I thought you loved cats...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Delthion

But of course the most noble of animals:

Søren

Do you mean dog I general, or that specific breed?

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Yes; I love cats.
(More importantly the kind in my pic. ;D)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Cats are awesome.  I mean, you can litter box train them, they're nice and quiet (at least, some are), they're really easy to entertain, many cats are self-feeding, their fur is really soft, and they're small enough to just sit on your lap.  Plus, cats purr when they're happy.  That's adorable.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Totally subscribe to the headcanon that Karkats purr when they are happy too.

But yeah, cats are the best domestic animal, hands down
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on December 14, 2014, 09:25:08 PM
Totally subscribe to the headcanon that Karkats purr when they are happy too.
Sounds. . . Pleasant, I guess.

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on December 14, 2014, 09:25:08 PM
But yeah, cats are the best domestic animal, hands down
Agreed, though my brother would argue "Ferrets" (I really like 'em too) and an equal amount of people would cry out "Dogs".
(You do NOT want to know what I misspelled there. . .)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.