News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Delthion on December 31, 2014, 04:09:12 AM
What is your opinion on Dragon Age? That's another that I'm interested in. But isn't that also rated M?

Yes, and for pretty good reason.  There's swearing in the game, as well as quite a bit of blood.  (About as much as Skyrim, if not a teensy bit more.)  There are many other warnings mentioned on the box, but I haven't run into any of them yet, so I can't verify how big of a problem they are.

So, yeah, if you're not bugged by that (which I'm not fond of swearing, but I'm coping with it because the story is interesting and the game is fun), then I'd recommend it, but if you don't like stuff like that, then choosing another game would probably be the right option.  But it's a seriously fun game if you enjoy RPGs.  It reminds me quite a bit of LOTRO in its gameplay.  Not totally the same, but a lot of the stuff feels similar.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

I believe there is some sexual content in the game as well, but I'm not entirely sure of that. If there is, I doubt it is extremely graphic, that would probably increase the age rating.

Maudie

I ship Caleo, and Reynico, and um, Frazel, and Percabeth, and Pison (or Japer, whatever you want to call it.), yup, I'm about to start The Blood of Olympus.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Mask

Oooh! It's veryh good. The twist at the end is annoying.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Maudie

Aaargh!! I stayed up reading last night and now my eye stings! A LOT!!! Aaaargh!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

The LotR movies we bought for cheap on eBay are probably gonna get here tomorrow! I'm so excited! :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

MY MOTHER AGREED TO WATCH ONE EPISODE OF DOCTOR WHO WITH ME!!!!!!!  SHE TOLD ME TO CHOOSE MY FAVOURITE EPISODE, SO WE'RE GOING TO WATCH THE ELEVENTH HOUR TODAY!!!  :o  :o  :o  :D  :D  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Rainshadow

YES!  MY MOM DIDN'T TOTALLY HATE THE EPISODE!  I mean, she didn't love it, but she enjoyed it a bit!  :D  (And my dad really enjoyed the music, 'cause he was rocking out and tapping along to the beat.  :P)

Rusvul

Hey, everybody! Civ: Beyond Earth is cool! Cool enough to keep me up until almost 3:00! It's like sci-fi Civ V with a few more features and a terrible 'Health' system that replaced happiness!

And no, it isn't Alpha Centauri 2. But it shares some common elements.

Maudie

Søren

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 02, 2015, 07:44:40 AM
Hey, everybody! Civ: Beyond Earth is cool! Cool enough to keep me up until almost 3:00! It's like sci-fi Civ V with a few more features and a terrible 'Health' system that replaced happiness!

That sounded like a cool game. Almost cool enough to pry me from my PlayStation.

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

I had a dream where I created a thread called "Random Thoughts" and Matthias720 saw it and locked it because there were already a bajillion threads like it.

Rusvul

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 03, 2015, 01:44:36 AM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 02, 2015, 07:44:40 AM

That sounded like a cool game. Almost cool enough to pry me from my PlayStation.
ERROR: IMPLIED CONSOLE SUPERIORITY DETECTED. PROTOCOL CONVERSION-06 INITIALIZING. ("Consoles are the inferior platform. A PC can run games on 60fps, your machine can frequently only run at 30. My PC can do whatever I want it to, I can configure most anything. Your console is limited. PC is the superior platform. Convert.") CONVERSION 06 COMPLETED

(I am something of a zealot when it comes to that. But a surprisingly friendly one, because I don't actually care all that much if you prefer console. :P)

Jukka the Sling

The LotR trilogy arrived! They're nothing fancy - just three discs in one DVD case. But the whole thing is brand-new, so I'm happy.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien