News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

I don't think the same limitations apply to froads.

Rainshadow

NO MORE BRACES!!!  I'M FREEEEEEE!!!!!

*Happy sob*  It feels so wonderful to have no metal in my mouth.  :')
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wylder Treejumper

Congratulations! Having no braces is quite a liberating feeling. I know this from experience... :P
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Banya

Awesome, Rain! 
I also remember how that liberation felt.

Rainshadow

Thanks, you two!  :D  It feels really weird to have nothing on my teeth, but it's so wonderful not having to worry about food getting stuck in my braces or getting my cheek caught on the wire anymore.  ^-^
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

I know what it's like to never need braces. >:D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 20, 2015, 11:57:39 PM
  NO MORE BRACES!!!  I'M FREEEEEEE!!!!!

*Happy sob*  It feels so wonderful to have no metal in my mouth.  :')
Awesome Rain, I hope to get mine off next month.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on April 21, 2015, 01:07:47 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on April 21, 2015, 12:18:02 AM
I know what it's like to never need braces. >:D

Me too! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Sweet. 8) I can whistle with the gap between my top teeth. (No, I'm not a buck-toothed imbecile, I just have a small gap.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

I remember that feeling of getting both braces and an expander off, as well as realizing I would never have to wear orthodontic headgear again. It was awesome once the bleeding stopped.

James Gryphon

A girl I know is apparently getting engaged. It scares me. It's been just a few short years since she was fourteen, and now she's going off to get married. Everything and almost everyone keeps changing around me, while I stay essentially the same as I've ever been. Ten years from now I will probably still be here, looking back at an ever-dwindling past, while the kids of today move on with their lives and forever leave me behind.

Just when I like how things are going, they have to change.

That's something that electronics have over people. They're comfortingly constant and familiar. No change has to be permanent. There's always a default state to go back to. It will behave and perform the same way, now and forever, until its mechanical parts finally wear out and the whole thing breaks.

If I had a time machine, I would hop in today to go to yesterday for the rest of my future.
« Subject to editing »

Banya

@Skarzs: I also have a small gap between my front teeth.  The braces forced it closed, but I guess my front teeth didn't like touching each other.

@James: That's one of the saddest things I've heard.  I think changing and seeing others change is enjoyable.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 20, 2015, 10:13:14 PM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on April 20, 2015, 06:28:30 PM
*Drinks the coffee* Hahaha!!! Thisisgreatcoffee!!! I'mnoteventiredanymore!!!! Yahahahahaha!!!! *Gives some coffee to Freddy* *Freddy hops around the room squealing gleefully*
Did you know that the only time a frog or toad will ever squeal is when they are being cooked?
Quote from: Banya on April 20, 2015, 10:14:13 PM
I don't think the same limitations apply to froads.
Yup, Banya is correct.
Freddy