News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Thank you for the explanation.

I edited out the writing I had. I PM people my work if they are interested. Don't feel obliged to ask for my writing, though. I have to toughen up, somehow.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jetthebinturong

I apologise if my words had any influence on that decision as that was certainly not my intention. You are a fantastic writer and I find your characters to be interesting and engaging, I just don't like to ask people for their work because I know how stressful writing can be and it seems to me that asking someone to see more of their work is like expecting that person to write for you.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skyblade

Editing out my writing? There were various reasons for that :)

Thank you, Jet. I truly appreciate it. Don't feel pressured to get any writing up for me or others. I'm sorry if I came off as demanding when I PMed you for your work; I meant it as a kindly gesture. I take this as a compliment, but everyone's different and I realize I need to remember that.

Rainshadow

On a related note, Skye-chan, would you possibly be willing to send me a bit of your writing?  I wanna read it now that you started talking about it.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Of course, thank you for asking. I'll send you a part of the first chapter.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Skyblade

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rusvul

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

I won! He looked away! (Okay, what does it matter that I moved the computer screen?) ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.