Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Vilu Daskar

I have a large map of Mossflower and the surrounding areas that I made hanging up next to me.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

That's cool, how did you make it? Was it a drawing or a computer generated image?

Vilu Daskar

I Duct taped several sheets of paper together and drew the map looking at the maps in the books.

LT Sandpaw

So what did you do about the irregularities such as the disappearing mountains, and the islands?

Vilu Daskar

Lady Amber

Vilu Daskar

Søren

I FOUND MY EARBUDS!
They've been lost for weeks, I've been using a different (albeit better) pair. But my old reliable EarPods that have been thrown in the washer 3 times and go practically everywhere with me and that I can sleep on my side and listen to music at the same time without having my ear canal rammed through!
:D :D :D :D :D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 03, 2015, 05:36:38 AM
Grammar fail.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my prodigal earbuds playi Panic! At the Disco.