News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

It's too late, you're one of us now.

Killjoys, make some noise.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

Hey, guys, have any of you heard anything from Leatho?  He hasn't been on for about four days, and I know that he lives in South Carolina, where there's been torrential rains and very heavy flooding.  So, just wondering if he's okay.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

I'm holding a orange highlighter.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 06, 2015, 06:31:33 PM
Hey, guys, have any of you heard anything from Leatho?  He hasn't been on for about four days, and I know that he lives in South Carolina, where there's been torrential rains and very heavy flooding.  So, just wondering if he's okay.
Oh dear.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 06, 2015, 06:29:53 PM
*A letter with the word "HELP" arrives in the mail.*

Thanks...

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 06, 2015, 06:30:01 PM
It's too late, you're one of us now.

Killjoys, make some noise.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 06, 2015, 06:31:33 PM

Last I heard from him was about three days ago when he replied to a comment of mine on his DeviantArt.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, I actually saw that comment. :P Anyway, I wonder if his power is out, or worse...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Leatho lives, he posted not to long ago.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 07, 2015, 06:31:10 AM

Yay!

Also, I made friends with girl who's reputed among my friends to be mean. Well, hopefully she doesn't get too mean.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 07, 2015, 12:38:07 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 07, 2015, 06:31:10 AM

Yay!

Also, I made friends with girl who's reputed among my friends to be mean. Well, hopefully she doesn't get too mean.
Well, if you're friends, I doubt she'd be mean to you. Good for you Ash!

Jukka the Sling

My profile picture, full-size.  *sigh*  I totally adore it.

The Skarzs

Mm.

What are they? :P They have no tails to suggest their species. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I saw that on Sayna's page you linked. The one wearing blue (Mycroft?) has a weird tunic/kilt, but besides that it's pretty cool.
Quote from: The Skarzs on October 08, 2015, 08:54:53 PM
Mm.

What are they? :P They have no tails to suggest their species. . .
I think they're hares, thus, no real tail when drawn from that angle.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

Whenever I see Jett's new profile picture I can't help but imagine it's something from Lockwood & Co.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.