News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krantor the Brutal

And all are burned by its touch.
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 10, 2017, 02:20:28 AM
Everything starts to melt in its clutch.
Quote from: Krantor the Brutal on November 10, 2017, 05:20:55 AM
And all are burned by its touch.
The Hearth, the place where we all
Have become divided and we shall fall.

I hope it doesn't come to that. :P
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Just. . . Keep being yourself. We can't act like it isn't going on, but if we let it drag everything down, then the whole forum goes.

Honestly it's hard to tell if there is even a purpose to any of it. I feel like we know nothing that wasn't known previously, except that we are all very capable of making a very big mess.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The purpose was getting some of you to have a little self-reflection and maybe think before you speak. I know, I know, thinking is hard. Thinking about other people and their point of view is even harder. But it's very possible. Also, you didn't know that about the mess thing? My point in a nutshell.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on November 10, 2017, 03:31:22 PM
The purpose was getting some of you to have a little self-reflection and maybe think before you speak. I know, I know, thinking is hard. Thinking about other people and their point of view is even harder. But it's very possible. Also, you didn't know that about the mess thing? My point in a nutshell.
Point taken. Thank you. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 10, 2017, 05:54:35 AM
Just. . . Keep being yourself. We can't act like it isn't going on, but if we let it drag everything down, then the whole forum goes.

^
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Søren

@Jukka the Sling Do you or any of the staff know whether or not if you delete a topic in the Front Lawns, does your post count go down? I imagine so.
I was just imagining what my count would be if my original crush topic was still up.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

The Front Lawns doesn't have a post count anymore. :)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

I'm pretty sure removed topics no longer count towards your number of posts.  But don't quote me on that - I'm not 10000% certain. :P

@Del:  I could be utterly out of the loop, buuut... I'm pretty certain the Front Lawns still count posts?  It doesn't say that post count is off.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

That must have been on Loamhedge... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Front Lawns was changed on Loamhedge, but it was also changed here later. Currently posts are counted.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

No realli!  She was Karving her initials on the møøse
  with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given
  her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and
  star of many Norwegian møvies
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.